Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.magnoliastateofmind.com, including all non-public ‘member’ area pages, as well as any correspondence between you and us and to any newsletters or publications downloaded by you or sent to you by us (the “Site”).
In consideration of allowing you access to the Site you are deemed to accept our terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Site. Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made to the terms and conditions of use you are deemed to have accepted it.
1. Use of the Site
The Mississippi Craft Show or its contributing artists/exhibitors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights of the material on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any material on the Site other than for your own personal non-commercial use.
You may not use the Site:-
1. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
2. in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
3. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
4. for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5. to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, without written permission from the Site owners;
6. to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party, without written permission from the Site owners
7. in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
8. in any way that might bring the Site ownsers into disrepute.
You must be at least 18 years of age or be accessing the Site with the full consent of a parent or guardian
2. Removal of Material and Access to the Site
The Site owners shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to the Site or any part of it at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice. The Site owners shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice.
Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, the Site Owners give no warranties that it is indeed free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software.
The Site owners shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or any other Internet site.
Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These are for your convenience only. The Site owners do not endorse and are not responsible for the content of these external websites. The MS Craft Show is not responsible for content placed by exhibitors on their profile pages. However, you may report anything you feel may be a violation and we will investigate the report. Any content we deem to be inappropriate will be removed.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
The Mississippi Craft Show may publish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to it or to the Site at its sole discretion for the purposes of promotion and it shall be entitled to make additions or deletions to any such material as deemed necessary.
You hereby grant the Mississippi Craft Show a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and worldwide licence to republish any material you submit, post, upload, email or otherwise transmit to them or to the Site in any format including (without limitation) print and electronic format. For example, if you send us images of your work as part of your application, we may elect to use the images as part of our promotion efforts.
6. Public Profile Information and Photo Uploads
Some entrants and exhibitors may be featured on this website. If an entrant/exhibitor wishes not to participate in this online listing they should contact The MS Craft Show in writing (email is acceptable) and express their wish to be excluded.
7. Personal Data
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in any registration or registration form you complete (“the Registration Information”). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
You hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to the Mississippi Craft Show by you or otherwise obtained by the Mississippi Craft Show about you (“the Personal Data”) may be processed by us for the purposes of:
(a) processing your application/entry;
(b) providing you with information by email or other means;
(c) providing you with information about the Show events and website;
(d) providing a listing/display on the website;
(e) maintaining accounts and records;
(f) marketing of the Show and websites.
The processing of the Personal Data may involve us disclosing your details to regulatory bodies and/or other third parties where required by law.
8. Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness. The Mississippi Craft Show cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site. Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions of use, to the fullest extent permitted by law the Craft Show excludes all warranties (whether express or implied) and all liability to you in respect of the Site, its content and your use of it.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the USA. If any of these terms or conditions of use should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions of use shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.