Magnolia State of Mind™ is the official companion magazine for the Mississippi Craft Show™ the state’s only 100% handmade in Mississippi art and craft retail show. The 2016 Mississippi Craft Show held in Jackson at the Trade Mart on August 27-28. Visit the website at www.mscraftshow.com for more information or to apply to exhibit.
Previous editions of the magazine are no longer available in print but electronic versions are available on-line click to view.
The 2016 edition available in print while supplies last and electronic thereafter.
ORDER COPIES to be mailed to you here (for a limited time) No Longer Available
PICK UP A PRINTED COPY
Copies of the 2016 Magnolia State of Mind magazine will be available from the following establishments whom we wish to thank. The 2016 edition has just begun to be distributed. ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
- Heart and Soul
- Sonny’s Pit Bar-B-Q
- Lost Pizza
- Hometown Vet
- Crossgates Methodist Children’s Center
- Brandon Drugs
- Georgia’s Barber and Style
- Gray Daniels Toyota Service Dept
- Jerry’s Fish House
- Berry’s Fish House
- Fair Trade Green (at Rainbow Plaza in Fondren). They also have some $1 discount coupons for the show.
- Brent’s (Fondren)
- Sneaky Beans (Fondren). They also have some $1 discount coupons for the show.
- Cups (Main St)
- Beagle Bagel
- Smoothie King
- Orange Leaf Yogurt
- Page’ Pendi
- Moss Creek Fish House
- Logan’s Steak
- Lonestar Steak
- Cups (on Lake Harbour)
- Hollywood Feed. (County Line) They also have some $1 discount coupons for the show.
- Louis and Annie Salon (Lake Harbour). They also have some $1 discount coupons for the show.
- Kevin’s Nails (Lake Harbour).
- Fusion Coffee House (Highland Colony).
- Healthway Nutrition Center (School Street Shopping Center)
- Newk’s (Lake Harbour)
- Everyday Gourmet
- Dickey’s Bar-B-Q
- Sam’s Southern Eatery
Other areas will be listed soon.